Donate to Citizens for Judge Shanes
Citizens for Judge Shanes
Post Office Box 5545
Vernon Hills, IL 60061
I am a United States citizen or a lawfully admitted permanent resident of the United States.
This contribution is not made from the general treasury funds of a corporation, labor organization or national bank.
- This contribution is not made from the treasury of an entity or person who is a federal contractor.
- This contribution is not made from the funds of a political action committee.
- This contribution is not made from the funds of an individual registered as a county, state or federal lobbyist or a foreign agent, or an entity that is a county, state or federally registered lobbying firm or foreign agent.
- I am at least 18 years old.
- The funds I am donating are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
Contribution limits per election cycle legal limits:
$5,600 from an individual (excluding immediate family members)
$11,100 from a corporation, labor organization or association
Illinois Campaign Finance Disclosure Law
Any individual, trust, partnership, committee, association, corporation, or any other organization or group of persons which receives or spends more than $5,000 on behalf of or in opposition to a candidate or question of public policy, meets the definition of a political committee and must comply with all provisions of the Illinois Campaign Financing Act, including the filing of campaign disclosure reports.
The $5,000 threshold does not apply to political party committees. In addition, any entity other than a natural person that makes expenditures of any kind in an aggregate amount of more than $3,000 during any 12-month period supporting or opposing a public official or candidate must organize as a political committee. Every contribution is very much appreciated. Special requirement for contributions by an individual greater than $500:
Please be sure to provide us with your occupation and current employer. This is a requirement of Campaign Finance Disclosure law, and providing it now, will help us save time and money tracking it down later.